As you may be aware, the Batch “C” College Relief Fund Scholarship program will commence on the 15th of August for eligible candidates.
We have been inundated with requests for help regarding Enlisting for the Document Verification and Aptitude Test. Hence this help guide to answer most of your questions.
1. Login Issues.
- We understand that some candidates have login issues where the site reloads without actually logging them in.
- If you encounter such, use a Different Web Browser, Device or Switch your Data Network.
Note that this is a client-side error and we cannot help more than tell you the above mentioned. Of it persists, use a computer or visit a cafe.
2. Enlisting Issue
- Only Pre-Selected candidates will be able to enlist for the Document Verification and Aptitude Test. Ensure you are logged in to your dashboard and click the Green Pre-Selected Flip Box.
- Once flipped, click on ENLIST. Ensure you read and understand the enlisting terms. It explains the process and category of questions to prepare for.
3. Uploading Documents
- If you are not conversant with uploading documents online, please visit a Cyber Cafe or ask a friend for help.
- You can upload your documents in JPEG, PNG or PDF formats. You can also simply take a photo of your documents and upload.
- Ensure that the size is less than 1mb per file. The smaller, the better.
- Your School/Jamb Admission Letter can serve as your ID Card if you are yet to be issued an ID Card.
- If you are yet to sit for an examination or do not have results yet, leave it blank and provide an explanation.
- Note that once the form is submitted, you cannot change any information unless specifically asked to.
- If the form is submitted without documents, please send the documents to [email protected] through your email registered on the portal.
4. Rolling Submit Button.
- In the event that the submit button keeps rolling when uploading your documents, please try a different browser, device or network. Or visit a cafe.
5. Still Seeing Test Days After Selection.
- If you still see the list of test dates, simply log out and log back in to confirm.
- If it still persists, select a different date without uploading your documents as your documents would have already been submitted.
6. Answers to Practice Test
- The practice test is prepared to simulate the real test. However, you are allowed to Google answers to confirm them.
- The test is provided so to help you confirm that your device is compatible with the live testing service.
- The live test may or may not have the exact format of questions.
This page will be updated from time to time to reflect any new changes.