We have been inundated with requests for help regarding Enlisting for the Document Verification and Aptitude Test. Hence this help guide to answer most of your questions.
1. Login Issues.
- We understand that some candidates have login issues where the site reloads without actually logging them in.
- If you encounter such, use a Different Web Browser, Device or Switch your Data Network.
Note that this is a client-side error and we cannot help more than tell you the above mentioned. Of it persists, use a computer or visit a cafe.
2. Enlisting Issue
- Only Pre-Selected candidates will be able to enlist for the Document Verification and Aptitude Test. Ensure you are logged in to your dashboard and click the Green Pre-Selected Flip Box.
- Once flipped, click on ENLIST. Ensure you read and understand the enlisting terms. It explains the process and category of questions of prepare for.
3. Uploading Documents
- If you are not conversant with uploading documents online, please visit a Cyber Cafe or ask a friend for help.
- You can upload your documents in JPEG, PNG or PDF formats. You can also simply take a photo of your documents and upload.
- Ensure that the size is less than 1mb per file. The smaller, the better.
- Your School/Jamb Admission Letter can serve as your ID Card if you are yet to be issued an ID Card.
- If you are yet to sit for an examination or do not have results yet, leave it blank and provide an explanation.
- Note that once the form is submitted, you cannot change any information unless specifically asked to.
- If the form is submitted without documents, please send the documents to [email protected] through your email registered on the portal.
4. Rolling Submit Button.
- In the event that the submit button keeps rolling when uploading your documents, please try a different browser, device or network. Or visit a cafe.
5. Still Seeing Test Days After Selection.
- If you still see the list of test dates, simply log out and log back in to confirm.
- If it still persists, select a different date without uploading your documents as your documents would have already been submitted.
6. Answers to Practice Test
- The practice test is prepared to simulate the real test. However, you are allowed to Google answers to confirm them.
- The test is provided so to help you confirm that your device is compatible with the live testing service.
- The live test may or may not have the exact format of questions.
This page will be updated from time to time to reflect any new changes.